TrueAnt General Terms and Conditions
TrueAnt Auctions and Selling Online web-site is intended to be a friendly, enjoyable and useful experience, but as with anything concerning any kind of transactions there are risks involved and we strongly advise you to understand all of these terms before joining. If you spot a listing that you feel is violating the general terms and conditions of Trueant Online Auctions as stated below please let us know by contacting Greg firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Rights to Suspend or Terminate.
You agree that this web-site, in its own discretion, may terminate any auction or use of the service immediately and without notice if
(a) Application information you supplied is false
(b) Your contact details are not up to date such as email address & contact number
(c) We believe that you are not abiding by the general rules of this web-site
(d) You have repeatedly broken a certain term
(e) You have listed a suspicious item
(f) We believe you to be a non paying bidder.
In the case when we suspect foul play we will suspend your account/listing whilst we investigate further. If our investigation is conclusive then your account with us will be terminated.
· You are solely responsible for the contents of your actions through TrueAnt Auctions and Selling Online web-site.
· You must ensure that your participation in the selling or buying of items does not violate any applicable Australian Laws and Regulations. By this we mean that you must check that you are entitled to sell or buy the relevant item and that you are not prohibited from doing so by any Australian Laws and Regulations.
· You must not transmit through the service any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material.
· You must also not transmit any material that advertises another auction site.
· You must also not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable Australian Laws and Regulations.
Membership to TrueAnt Auctions and Selling Online website is only available to those who can form a legally binding contract. TrueAnt Auctions and Selling Online web-site does not permit minors (under 18) to register.
If any member fails to sign up with their correct age and details the account will be terminated immediately.
TrueAnt website acts as the window for Sellers to conduct auctions and for bidders to bid on the sellers' auctions.
- We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, TrueAnt has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items listed the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items.
- TrueAnt cannot and does not control whether or not sellers will complete the sale of items they offer or buyers will complete the purchases of items they have a bid on.
In addition, note that there are risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
- TrueAnt shall not be responsible for any items sold by Auction or any damage to items during transit during the inspection period, nor for misrepresentations and/or breaches of contract by either buyer and/or seller.
- TrueAnt shall not be responsible for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or any losses resulting from any goods purchased or obtained.
- TrueAnt assumes no liability for the content of the listings.
However if you fall victim of a fraudulent transaction we will assist you as much as we can to help resolve the problem.
Laws.These Terms of Service shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Australia and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of Australia.